Week beginning 22.06.2020
It is important that children understand what Christians believe but also what other people around the world believe. We have recently looked at the beliefs of the Jewish religion and Seikhism.
For the final week we will be looking as the Islamic religion and what it means to be a Muslim. Use the PowerPoint and videos to understand their beliefs and their celebrations
- Lesson 5 Plan What do Muslims believe.pdf
- Lesson 5 What do Muslims believe.pptx
- Lesson 5 Islam Activity.pdf
- Seikhism Activity Sheet Year 1.pdf
- Seikhism Activity Sheet Year 2.pdf
- Seikhism Fact Sheet for Year 1.pdf
- Seikhism Fact Sheet for Year 2.pdf
- Week 3 Word Cards - yr 1.pdf
- Week 3 Yr2 The story map of David and Goliath.pdf
- Week 3 Stories in the Torah.ppt
Activity: Look at the information cards show different objects important to the Jewish people. On the sheet or piece of paper draw and describe some of these objects.