Mrs Isherwood & Mrs Bidgood Maths
Week beginning 13th July
This week there is no new work set. You can catch up on any work you haven't yet completely or play on TT Rockstars to improve your times table speed.
- Lesson 1 - Regular and irregular polygons.pdf
- Lesson 2 - Reasoning about 3D shapes.pdf
- Lesson 1 Answers - Regular and irregular polygons.pdf
- Lesson 3 - Reflection.pdf
- Lesson 2 Answers - Reasoning about 3D shapes.pdf
- Lesson 4 - Translation.pdf
- Lesson 3 Answers - Reflection.pdf
- Lesson 4 Answers - Translation.pdf
When completing the homework, you can open the activity sheet and write the answers straight onto it, print out and write on the sheet or write the answers in your book.
To write onto the document you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader DC which a free downloadable programme (https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/)
It will allow you to open up the activity sheets in it, write on them, save them and then these can be uploaded onto the homework page.
To write on the pdf I have added a image below to help you.